This Privacy Notice explains what Personal Data that PK Perspective holds, why we hold and process it, who we might share it with, and your rights and freedoms under the Law.
Types of Personal Data
PK Perspective holds personal data in the following areas:
- Client names and correspondence.
- Client contact details such as phone numbers, email addresses and physical addresses.
- Images of the wedding or event
Why we process Personal Data (what is the “purpose”)
“Process” means we obtain, store, update and archive data.
- Client data is held for the purpose of providing clients with appropriate information and advice.
- Contractors’ data is held for the purpose of managing their contracts.
What is the Lawful Basis for processing Personal Data?
The Law says we must tell you this:
- We hold client data because it is in our legitimate interest to do so. Without holding the data we cannot work effectively.
- We hold contractors’ data because it is needed to fulfil a contract with us.
- We hold on to your photos for 4 years, in case you lose your USB stick or the files by some other means.
Who might we share your data with?
We may share your data with suppliers in order to have your photo orders delivered to your address. We do not share your details with anyone that is not critical to delivering a service to you.
You have the right to:
1. Be informed about the personal data we hold and why we hold it.
2. Access a copy of your data that we hold by contacting us directly: we will acknowledge your
request and supply a response within one month or sooner.
3. Check the information we hold about you is correct and to make corrections if not
4. Have your data erased in certain circumstances.
5. Transfer your data to someone else if you tell us to do so and it is safe and legal to do so.
6. Tell us not to actively process or update your data in certain circumstances.
How long is the Personal Data stored for and where?
1. We will store client data for as long as we are providing advice or services to that client.
2. We must store employment data for six years after an employee has left.
3. We must store contractors’ data for seven years after the contract is ended
4. Data is stored securely on well-established CRM systems such as Podio
What if you are not happy or wish to raise a concern about our data processing?
You can complain in the first instance to [us] [our Data protection Officer, who is Ian Potter; and we will do our best to resolve the matter. If this fails, you can complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by calling 0303 123 1113.